Creative Percussion is a new company that is dedicated to developing a wide range of innovative and unique effects and accessories for drummers. For HLAG 2023 CP is providing several of its most popular items as prizes, including:
• Drum Taco: Designed to control your overtones with the flip of your stick.
• Burnt Marshmallow Bass Drum Beater: Get articulated doubles with this hand-dyed vintage-style beater. 100% USA sourced wool all the way to the core.
• Twist Rods – Rock and Jazz: Not your average multi-rod! Made from USA sourced wood dowels and hand lacquered with fully glued grips, these will last!
• Sizzle Strap: A sizzler that is adjustable to fit 18″-24″ cymbals. Designed so your stick won’t get caught in the chains. Made from USA sourced leather.
• Jingle Strap: Add a little jingle to your stax, splashes and hi-hats. This works great with the CP Clap Stax! Made from USA sourced leather.
• MFX Jingle Bell Ring: Add the MFX Jingle Bell Ring to any metal surface. It’s versatile enough to go almost anywhere and adds another dimension to your sound!
All finalists in 18-39 age group of this year’s contest will receive a set of 14″ top and bottom snare drum heads, courtesy of Aquarian Drumheads. The pack features Aquarian’s 10mil, single-ply Texture Coated batter head with reverse Power Dot for increased focus and durability along with a 3mil Classic Clear head for the snare side.
Las Vegas-based drummer and graphic artist Angel Campbell (@artwork_by_angel_lv) has created 2 hand-drawn drumheads that will be awarded to selected winners in the upper age groups of the 2023 Hit Like A Girl contest.
Selected “Special Award” winners will each receive 12 pair of custom drumsticks designed in collaboration with the sticks specialists of the London Drumstick Co. The drummers can choose their favorite wood, length, diameter, taper, tip and finish for a truly personal stick.
Crafted in California, Low Boy Custom Beaters are designed to make you sit up and say “whoa.” These wood bass drum beaters are built out of the finest American maple and the unique finishes are hand applied in our Santa Barbara shop. They are certain to last a lifetime and will complement every exceptional drum and cymbal in your collection. We’re proud to offer this exclusive Natural/Black/Turquoise design featuring the Hit Like A Girl logo for 2023 contest winners.
As the world’s leading manufacturer of keyboard mallets, drum sticks, and percussion products, Innovative Percussion is proud to sponsor Hit Like A Girl 2022! IP will be providing the winners with a variety of sticks from our Vintage, Legacy, and Innovation series.
Whether you are a musician, attend concerts or are regularly exposed to music played at high levels, EARasers Musicians Comfort Earplugs don’t plug up your ears and muffle sound like more conventional earplugs. Manufactured by a 50-year-old hearing aid company, and developed by their lead engineer – a musician for over 20 years – EARasers filter out loud noise while still allowing you to hear at a safe, comfortable level.
Musicians have to be able to focus on the different layers of instrumentation. EARasers utilize a unique attenuation “V filter” to provide an overall 5dB EPA rating of protection. The result is the world’s first flat frequency response earplugs. The EARasers soft silicone design is based on one of the most widely used hearing aid tips in the market. There is no need for expensive trips to a specialist to get custom earmolds. The Smart Seal technology conforms to the shape of your ear canal for a more comfortable fit that you can wear all day.
EARasers can be cleaned and reused, and when the silicone tip starts to get old, they can be “Renewed” with new silicone sleeves. Regardless of the type of musician you are even singers love EARasers.
The #1 stick in the world—great for every style of music!
The American Classic® line combines tradition and Vic Firth style. With bold designs, the Classics are turned from select hickory — a dense wood with little flex for a more pronounced sound. Hickory is also capable of withstanding a great deal of shock, making it highly durable. The tips are deeply back-cut for intensified cymbal response.
A founding sponsor of the Hit Like A Girl contest and a major supporter of the female drumming community, Vater will provide prizing for Champions and Winners in all age groups of the Drumset category. Winners will receive a variety of sticks from Vater’s Classic, American Hickory, Xtreme Design and Nude series as well as a selection of brushes, mallets and accessories. (MSRP from $12.99 to $40.99)
All Hit Like A Girl 2020 International and Weekly contest Drumset Champions and winners will receive an assortment of Cympad Optimizer, Chromatic and Moderator cellular foam cymbal washers along with Cympad’s new Shark gated drum dampener (MSRP $35.00 each)
Gibraltar is the rack industry leader, with unlimited mounting options and capabilities. If you can dream it you can build it. The GCS375R Rack is a two-post curved rack with two side wings and two mini cymbal boom arms. (MSRP $589.99)
The racks’s features include:
– Wide range of mounting options
– Multiple drums, cymbals, accessories
– Great for 5, 6, and 7 piece set ups
– Minimizes set up time and footprint size
– Use with drum set, hand percussion, and electronic drums
– Fits into a bag
– Works with vast assortment of add on parts for customizing purposes