Elisa Montin born in Venice (Italy) in 1994, started playing drums at the age of 6. At 14 years old she joined for 2 years the master class of Sergio Pescara, a renowned Italian drummer. From that point her passion for the instrument became stronger and she wanted to become a professional drummer.
At the age of 14 she was already playing in pubs, live clubs and at some open air festivals with cover bands and original music projects. From the age of 18 she started touring with different projects in many different countries.
Her first original project was a death metal band called Livyathan. She also performed in electronic projects, playing music genres like drum n bass and hardcore music.
– In 2012, at the age of 17 she won her first national contest only for female drummers “Ragazze ke drummano”.
– In the 2014 she won “FBT Cerca batteriste” another drums contest only for girls.
– In the same year she won “V Festival del Ritmo”, but this time she was the only girl in this contest.
– In 2017 she won “Hit Like Girl” and was invited to play in America at Pasic in Indianapolis, at Drum Channel in Los Angeles and Musicians Institute in Los Angeles as well.
– In the 2021 she won “Drum Off Global Itally”.
Helly worked not only as a live session drummer, but also as studio drummer. The most important jobs, were made for the recordings of 2 albums of Docker’s Guild. It is a progressive rock/metal made by Douglas Docker, with a large international cast: Nita Strauss (Alice Cooper), Joel Hoekstra (Whitesnake), Anneke Van Giersbergen (Devin Towsend, The Gathering), Amanda Somerville (Epica), Elize Ryd (Amaranthe), Sasha Paeth (Avantasia) and others. Helly is also a composer. In 2019 she created her solo project: a mix of electronic music, visuals and of course drums live performance.
Nowadays she is a founding member of Hand of Juno, an industrial metal trio, signed with Out of Line Records from Berlin and Jeff Keller Management from Northern California.